Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tomás Tormo <tt...@indenova.com> on 2008/09/03 18:24:41 UTC

Re: *SPAM* Re: Problem verifying the signature with wss4j

No, actually I was using the sample.jks file from this IBM example
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/ws-soa-verifyxml/index.html.
Could I use the interop2.jks file (wich password is "password") from the
interop folder?

Thank you very much

--
Un saludo,