Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Dale E. Moore" <Da...@gMail.Com> on 2012/09/13 20:20:36 UTC

What happened to docs.ofbiz.org?

I've been looking through the ofBiz email lists and haven't found any
discussion about what happened to http://docs.ofbiz.org. It looks like all
was well with it until about August of 2009 then it just disappeared. Or
maybe I overlooked the discussions about killing it or moving it's content
elsewhere.

There are lots of links to what seem to be useful documentation located at
http://docs.ofbiz.org. Was that content moved somewhere that I can
reference? I am especially interested in this article
http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/GQk by cjhowe. Do you know its new location?

I look forward to hearing from you,
DaleEMoore@gMail.Com

Re: What happened to docs.ofbiz.org?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
http://docs.ofbiz.org has been moved to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/ which is also a Confluence instance but shared by many
projects within the ASF.

There are 5 spaces for OFBiz only "Apache OFBiz Wiki" is opened for writing to everyone
You get into them from the top documentation menu at http://ofbiz.apache.org/
You can search into the 5 OFBiz spaces using the search feature on top of http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Unfortunately few pages were not moved correctly from http://docs.ofbiz.org. And of course the references like
http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/GQk are no longer valid.

I searched for you into all spaces (though obviously, since Chris Howe is not a committer he has only write access to the open Wiki)
but dit not find anything relevant for  "Rental Improvement" (saw your other message on dev ML)

To search into all spaces at the same time follow
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists#MailingLists-Searchinginthewiki

Jacques

From: "Dale E. Moore" <Da...@gMail.Com>