Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com> on 2008/05/26 13:47:42 UTC

WSDL2C is not generating soap 1.2 compliant client stubs for wsdl with soap 1.2 bindings

Hello group,

             I am using a wsdl with soap 1.2 bindings.I generated
client stub using three version of axis2/java (1.2/1.3/1.4). In all
three I found that in the client stub the  call for the operation,let
say add(for eg) always sets the soap version to AXIS2_SOAP11,but
actually it should be AXIS2_SOAP12 for a wsdl with soap 1.2 bindings.
I am not finding any options in WSDL2C tool to generate client code
for soap 1.2 . I also tried to set the soap version to 1.2 (in main
function of client) before calling the operation defined in stub ,but
this did not work as the soap version was reset back to soap 1.1 in
the stub(let say axis2_stub_op_add() for eg).

So my question is how do  i use code generator to generate stub which
can send soap 1.2 compliant message at the client side.

PS: Following command was used to generate stub
    WSDL2C.sh -uri <wsdlpath> -d adb -u

Re: WSDL2C is not generating soap 1.2 compliant client stubs for wsdl with soap 1.2 bindings

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please check the comment
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1168?focusedCommentId=12601123#action_12601123