Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mnwicket <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/09 03:07:57 UTC

Re: ModificationWatcher is not working properly in Development mode

I'm using RC1 and am seeing the same issue.  Any updates to this?  This is
wasting a lot of my time.

-Craig

Posted by Alex Objelean <al...@isdc.ro>.
I'm using the same release (rc1) and do not have this issue. I think, that
there is something wrong with your configuration. Also, check if you
accidentally have included two different versions of wicket.

Regards,
Alex