Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Christian Pich <pi...@llauwl.com> on 2002/07/19 23:17:48 UTC

Form population does not work

Hi,

I created an account page which I would like to user for
creating and editing purposes. Both links go through
a corresponding struts form and action class.
I have a variable called 'action' that decides if it
is in edit mode or create mode. With the logic classes
I can set the title correspondingly (it knows the value of
the action variable), but the form fields do not
seem to be populated with the values I am setting the form object
in the action class.
How does the page know which form to use?
Even if I use
on the page the variable 'action' is not set correctly.
I assume something simple is wrong.
Any help or guess?

Christian

Re: Form population does not work

Posted by Bugra Cakir <bu...@linux.org.tr>.
Hi,

I think you have missed very very big important tag
attribute. :)

So you must write your form bean's name :)

BUGRA CAKIR