Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "George R. Kasica" <ge...@netwrx1.com> on 2005/02/22 20:40:36 UTC

Request for Assistance INSTALL UPGRADES to Exim and SA

Hello:

I've attempted to follow instructions here to upgrade my Exim 3.x and
SA 2.6 installation to the current revs of each.

So far no luck on the SA at all. and have not had much success with
Exim either.

What I'm looking for at this point is someone who would be willing to
do the process for me or lead me through this as I need to get the
upgrade done sooner than later as the spam is getting deep.

I cannot afford to pay much for assistance as the sites and e-mails I
host are non-profit (ie I donate the server and my time from home) in
the form of a church and the local humane society/shelter.

Is there anyone out there willing to take this on?

Thank you,

===[George R. Kasica]===        +1 262 677 0766
georgek@netwrx1.com             +1 206 374 6482 FAX
http://www.netwrx1.com/georgek  Jackson, WI USA
georgek@netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186

Re: -L switch on spamd

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 03:24 PM 2/22/2005, Terry Poperszky wrote:
>What exactly am I losing when I use the -L switch on spamd?

That disables two groups of tests:

1) Anything DNS based: RBLs, URIBLs, MX checks, SPF

2) Any other network add-ons you may have installed: razor, dcc, pyzor

-L switch on spamd

Posted by Terry Poperszky <Te...@SOSStaffing.Com>.
What exactly am I losing when I use the -L switch on spamd?

Terry Poperszky