Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 17:16:51 UTC

Re: CS 4.0.0 : Plateforme capacity calculation...

Is this an issue with capacities on the cloudstack dashboard? It should reflect what's going on in the backend accurately. Have a look at the link below... If there are still questions please raise them.
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/understanding-dashboard.html

Ahmad