Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 15:05:21 UTC

Edit Javascirpt in html page

Hi devs,

I'm working on adding autocompletion for ticket edit page.( for my gsoc
project). For that I need to add customize javascrip to the ticket page.
But my java script is not work as it is running before modification part is
added to the ticket page ( in ticket page, modification part is added when
click the button, modify ticket). So I need way to edit the javascript
function "modify_ticket(newticket)" in bh_ticket.html page.

I can add javascript to the page using stream.
"stream = stream | Transformer('.//head').append(tag.script(Markup(js),

 type='text/javascript'))"

Can I use similar way to edit a existing javascript ? I so how can I do it?

--

*Thimal Kempitiya <http://www.facebook.com/thimalk> UndergraduateDepartment
of Computer Science and Engineering University of Moratuwa.*