Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Cummings, Charles Steven (UMC-Student)" <st...@mizzou.edu> on 2002/09/11 19:17:59 UTC

null Username and Password in Handler

Hey all,

I recently updated my jars to those from Axis 1.0rc1 and I'm having a strange problem. The getUsername() and getPassword() methods of the message context are returning null. It worked before with the last beta release when I passed them in the SOAP Header as elements <username> and <password>. Is there some setting I'm missing for the deployment descriptor that toggles this functionality on and off? Or is this a new bug? Thanks.

/S

AW: null Username and Password in Handler

Posted by Nick Kornweibel <ko...@surfeu.de>.
Hi,

More with the bug below:

I used the last Beta as well, and had the same problem - it occurs even with
the example GetQuote program.

- nick