Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/14 23:32:52 UTC

[DIH] Example for SQL Server

Does anyone have an example config.xml file I can take a look at for SQL
Server? I need to index a lot of data from a DB and can't seem to figure out
the right syntax so any help would be greatly appreciated. What is the
correct /jar file to use and where do I put it in order for it to work?

Thanks,
Adam

Re: [DIH] Example for SQL Server

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
I got it to work! This is an excellent article for importing SQL Server data
in to your index.

http://www.chrisumbel.com/article/lucene_solr_sql_server

<http://www.chrisumbel.com/article/lucene_solr_sql_server>Adam

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.