Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 耳东 <77...@qq.com> on 2016/04/21 11:26:19 UTC

create error message

hi all
     Every time I create a model or cube,  when I clicked the save button , it shows 'fail to take action', when I clicked the save button second time , it shows 'the cube named xx already exist' as the picture shows.

Re: create error message

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
the image cannot display...can you attach the kylin.log under
KYLIN_HOME/logs ? it will help analyse

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 5:26 PM, 耳东 <77...@qq.com> wrote:

> hi all
>      Every time I create a model or cube,  when I clicked the save button
> , it shows 'fail to take action', when I clicked the save button second
> time , it shows 'the cube named xx already exist' as the picture shows.

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone