Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2002/03/21 17:15:02 UTC

[UPDATE] Cocoon documentation

Hi, Cocooners!

Recent Cocoon documentation still missing some very important topics or they
are hidden in depths. I could hardly find anything about aggregation and
absolutely nothing about Cocoon CLI.

Links to aggregation and resources sections could be very useful in User
docs->Concepts menu. They are not less important than Views or Generators,
aren't they?

Also, I would place a separator between 'Matchers and Selector' and
'EntityCatalogs' topics, with say 'Advanced' label. According patch is on
its way to Bugzilla.

Is there any hint where I can find some CLI docs?

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@flagship.ru