Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/08 10:15:03 UTC

Call for verification on resolved show stopper issues for AOO 4.0

Hi All,

There are about 70 4.0 show stopper bugs are resolved/fixed, we need to
verify them as soon as possible. Please bug reporters verify your bugs from
this list. Thanks for your time in advance, if every one clean his own bugs
timely, we can get an awesome achievement quickly!

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=71839

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: Call for verification on resolved show stopper issues for AOO 4.0

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/7/8 Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>

> Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
>
>> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/**buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&**
>>>>
>>> [RGB] I'm not really sure what is needed because I see no field or flag
>>>
>>> indicate that the fix was verified. Add a comment is enough?
>>>

> There's the issue status. If you can't set it, maybe you need additional
> privileges in Bugzilla.

Thanks! No idea how I missed that field. I verified one issue... and
reopened two: the fix on help files for issues 118487 and 118490 went to
the text, but not to the "bookmarks" so the index shows the wrong name for
two functions, but those wrong names show the right information. I think
they are *really* fixed on pootle now.

Regards
Ricardo

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 08/07/2013 20:47, Andrea Pescetti escreveu:

>>> [RGB] I'm not really sure what is needed because I see no field or
>>> flag to
>>> indicate that the fix was verified. Add a comment is enough?
>
> There's the issue status. If you can't set it, maybe you need
> additional privileges in Bugzilla.
>
>> Is this for all countries?
>> Pootle Portuguese - PT overview doesn't show missing translations nor
>> big bugs.
>> The link you sent returned "The search named 4.0.0_release_blocker+,
>> Resolved has not been made visible to you."
>
> You need to be logged in to see the list.
>
> I know that there is a way to expose results externally, but for the
> time being just login to Bugzilla and you will see the list.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

I fixed most of the critical issues in Pootle. The accelerators using
'y', 'k', 'w' or letters that donĀ“t exist in the translation I can't
resolve without seeing the actual window and what letters could be used.
XML tag problem is resolved and confirmed by kind courtesy of DiGro.
The position markers issues were already translated. Probably what is
inside the square brackets souldn't be changed but I don't know so left
it the same way.
Left this same comment at issue 121816.
Regards,
Pedro.

Re: Call for verification on resolved show stopper issues for AOO 4.0

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
Em 08/07/2013 20:21, Ricardo Berlasso escreveu:
> 2013/7/8 Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> There are about 70 4.0 show stopper bugs are resolved/fixed, we need to
>> verify them as soon as possible. Please bug reporters verify your bugs from
>> this list. Thanks for your time in advance, if every one clean his own bugs
>> timely, we can get an awesome achievement quickly!
>>

>> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=71839
>>
>> Regards,
>> Yu Zhen
>>
> Hi,
>
> I'm not really sure what is needed because I see no field or flag to
> indicate that the fix was verified. Add a comment is enough?
>
> Regards
> Ricardo
Hi,

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simon and Herbert.

All, I have shared the query to registered-user, it should be accessible to
every one with account now. Please try again and let me know if it still
have problem. Thanks.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com>.
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> There are about 70 4.0 show stopper bugs are resolved/fixed, we need to
>>> verify them as soon as possible. Please bug reporters verify your bugs from
>>> this list. Thanks for your time in advance, if every one clean his own bugs
>>> timely, we can get an awesome achievement quickly!
>>>

>>> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=71839
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Yu Zhen

"

  * *Status:* UNCONFIRMED, CONFIRMED, ACCEPTED, REOPENED
  * *Product:* 4.0.0_release_blocker_resolved
  * *Component:* 4.0.0_release_blocker_resolved
  * *Alias:* 4.0.0_release_blocker_resolved
  * *Summary:* 4.0.0_release_blocker_resolved
  * *Whiteboard:* 4.0.0_release_blocker_resolved
  * *Content:* "4.0.0_release_blocker_resolved"

Zarro Boogs found.
"
Is this what 's supposed to be seen?
Regards, Pedro

Re: Call for verification on resolved show stopper issues for AOO 4.0

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/7/8 Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>

> Hi All,
>
> There are about 70 4.0 show stopper bugs are resolved/fixed, we need to
> verify them as soon as possible. Please bug reporters verify your bugs from
> this list. Thanks for your time in advance, if every one clean his own bugs
> timely, we can get an awesome achievement quickly!
>

> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=71839
>
> Regards,
> Yu Zhen

Hi,

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/7/8 Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>

> Hi All,
>
> There are about 70 4.0 show stopper bugs are resolved/fixed, we need to
> verify them as soon as possible. Please bug reporters verify your bugs from
> this list. Thanks for your time in advance, if every one clean his own bugs
> timely, we can get an awesome achievement quickly!
>

> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=71839
>
> Regards,
> Yu Zhen

Hi,

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/7/8 Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>

> Hi All,
>
> There are about 70 4.0 show stopper bugs are resolved/fixed, we need to
> verify them as soon as possible. Please bug reporters verify your bugs from
> this list. Thanks for your time in advance, if every one clean his own bugs
> timely, we can get an awesome achievement quickly!
>

> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&sharer_id=251929&list_id=71839
>
> Regards,
> Yu Zhen

Hi,

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
The search was shared to qa-team. Yu Zhen, could you please share it to
registered-user? So that every one with account can access.
Thanks!

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Posted by Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it>.