Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Abel Wang <ab...@nvisionsoftware.net> on 2002/06/18 05:24:06 UTC

JavaClass to Class

Hi BCEL users, I've been playing around with BCEL for a while now and was
wondering if there's any way for me to go from a java.lang.Class object into
a JavaClass object, and the other way around too.

Basically, I'm trying to dynamically change some class files that are being
loaded by a vendor specific class loader (one that doesn't get the class
from the system's class path).  Since the .class files are not in the class
path, I was wondering if I could create a JavaClass object from the
java.lang.Class object directly.

Thanks,

--Abel

Re: JavaClass to Class

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.
try to find resource by class name:

clazz.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(clazz.getName().replace('.','/')

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>