Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by dubstar 27 <du...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/21 16:29:43 UTC

Tomcat MBeanServer and Registry

Hi,

I'm trying to get retrieve my JMX registry and MBeanServer in a Java
servlet:

registry = (Registry) getServletContext().getAttribute
("org.apache.catalina.Registry");

mBServer =
(MBeanServer)getServletContext().getAttribute("org.apache.catalina.MBeanServer");

However, I get null for both registry and mBServer.

Is this how it's supose to be done? Are there steps before this that I
should do in order for my code to work properly?

Regards,
Nicolas