Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by stormspire <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/30 10:11:52 UTC

timeout for SaveState on server side

if I use savestate to store a bean on server side, when will it be destroyed?
What I expect is if I navigate from one page to another page, the state in
first page won't be in server if I don't require it on second page.

Re: timeout for SaveState on server side

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

exactly, it will be released as soon as you access a new page which
doesn't have a saveState for this bean.

regards,

Martin

On 12/30/06, stormspire <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> if I use savestate to store a bean on server side, when will it be destroyed?
> What I expect is if I navigate from one page to another page, the state in
> first page won't be in server if I don't require it on second page.

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German