Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Vineet Bakshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 09:11:15 UTC

Build error

Hi team,
I am trying to build the fineract project from the git repository (
https://github.com/apache/fineract) locally but I have run into this error
while executing ./gradlew bootRun  command.
Execution failed for task ':bootRun'.
> Process 'command '/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/bin/java'' finished
with non-zero exit value 1
I am using java 11.0.7.
I will be grateful for your help.

Thanking you,
Vineet Bakshi

Re: Build error

Posted by Petri Tuomola <pe...@tuomola.org>.
Hi

It’s surprising to see that it can’t find the MySQLDictionary class… haven’t seen that before.

Maybe if you could run “./gradlew —info clean bootRun” and send me the full log, and I can then take a look to see if I can spot anything strange.

Regards
Petri

Re: Build error

Posted by Vineet Bakshi <vi...@gmail.com>.