Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2002/03/02 01:12:30 UTC

Re: removal of jar files in coccon CVS

I've also created a legal/ directory for the jar files used by
Schecoon, under src/scratchpad/schecoon/. Please let me know if
something still needs to be done.

Stefano, should I move the LICENSE files from Schecoon in the
top-level legal/ directory instead?

Thanks,
Ovidiu

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> >
> > I've also created a legal/ directory for the jar files used by
> > Schecoon, under src/scratchpad/schecoon/. Please let me know if
> > something still needs to be done.
> >
> > Stefano, should I move the LICENSE files from Schecoon in the
> > top-level legal/ directory instead?
>
> Probaly so. What do others think?

Hmm.. is the procedure defined from the pmc/board how they like to have
it so they are able to remove unlicensed jars (or are they doing it by
browsing through all CVS repositories to find evil jars?) ?

Giacomo

Re: removal of jar files in coccon CVS

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> I've also created a legal/ directory for the jar files used by
> Schecoon, under src/scratchpad/schecoon/. Please let me know if
> something still needs to be done.
>
> Stefano, should I move the LICENSE files from Schecoon in the
> top-level legal/ directory instead?

Probaly so. What do others think?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.