Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "M.Tarkeshwar Rao" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/06 13:20:09 UTC

how many master batch controller will created for connected graph

Hi all,

I have a small confusion. I am using triedent for my application.

i have one flow where :

spout1---------->bolt1----------------->bolt2-------->bolt3
spout2----------->bolt1
spout3------------->bolt1

I have above topology where spout1,spout2 and spout3 is connected to bolt1.

I want to ask a simple question, how many master batch controller instance
will be created which are responsible for generating transactionIds?

Further we changed the the trident code for one of our need where we are
creating three MBCs for these one for each spout. Is it right way?

Regards
Tarkeshwar