Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jose Euclides da Silva Junior - DATAPREVRJ <Jo...@rj.previdenciasocial.gov.br> on 2003/07/02 19:35:39 UTC

Message Digest severe error when starting Tomcat 4.1

Hi guys,
do you know what this message means? Fortunatelly, my environment is working
fine. I guess its a digital certificate file, named saa.prop, which i had to
store on TomCat.

Digester error
SEVERE: Parse Error at line 59 column 11: The content of element type
"web-app" must match "
(icon?,display-name?,description?,distributable?,context-param*,filter*,filt
er-mapping*,list
ener*,servlet*,servlet-mapping*,session-config?,mime-mapping*,welcome-file-l
ist?,error-page*
,taglib*,resource-env-ref*,resource-ref*,security-constraint*,login-config?,
security-role*,e
nv-entry*,ejb-ref*,ejb-local-ref*)".

Thanks in advance,
Euclides.

Re: Message Digest severe error when starting Tomcat 4.1

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Ditto what Mike said.

John

Posted by Mike Curwen <gb...@gb-im.com>.