Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/27 15:04:42 UTC

join tamaya project

Hey guys,

this project looks really interesting and it would be great if i can join.

I’ve checked out the sources from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-tamaya.git <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-tamaya.git>

do you prefer patches on jira or pull requests on github?
do you have some simple ‚getting started‘ tasks or should i pick issues from jira?

lg
reini

Re: join tamaya project

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reinhard

first thing I assume would be to join discussions on dev, by writing a mail
to dev-subscribe@tamaya.incubator.apache.org. This can be done immedeately.
Next steps would be to sign the ICLA (ind. contributor license agreement),
if not yet done and choose a Apache userId.
This info should go to our project mentors...

Cheers,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79 <%2B41-76%20344%2062%2079>*

Re: join tamaya project

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
AFAIR there's a voting process also for Incubator projects, aside from
having to sign that Apache Contributor Agreement.

Regards,
Werner