Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/04/14 21:35:55 UTC

VOTE: Samisa for committer

I'd like to nominate Samisa for committership in Axis/C++.
Samisa has submitted several patches and has demonstrated
interest in improving Axis/C++.

Here's my vote: +1.

Sanjiva.

Re: VOTE: Samisa for committer

Posted by da...@opensource.lk.
+1 from me

damitha

Re: Samisa for committer

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 for samisa for his many bug finds and patches

sanjaya.

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
+1 from me.

rgds,