Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/02/07 23:44:50 UTC

Update to latest Cocoon?

Jeff, you had made  branch about the latest Forrest, with the images in
PDFs and the sitemap incomaptible changes.

It seems that the bug you referenced has been fixed. Can we merge into HEAD?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Update to latest Cocoon?

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 11:44:50PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Jeff, you had made  branch about the latest Forrest, with the images in
> PDFs and the sitemap incomaptible changes.
>
> It seems that the bug you referenced has been fixed. Can we merge into
> HEAD?

I don't think we should, because although the PDF images are fixed, the
latest CVS FOP (or perhaps our stylesheet) has lots of other problems.
Some pages trigger NPEs:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=104358488604302&q=p3

CVS FOP also seems to ignore the padding-* attributes on a fo:table-cell.

--Jeff