Posted to user@click.apache.org by dian ruzda <di...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 06:08:40 UTC

Custom Table Like Repeater

Hi All, in click framework we can display data with Table Control. Table
Control can use only for display tabular data.
If I want display data with my own layout table , How can we do that on
click ?

on  <http://asp.net/>asp net  I usually using Repeater ....

Re: Custom Table Like Repeater

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dian,

Bob did some work on a repeater which you can find on the WIKI below:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLICK/Repeater+Container

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dian,

As Malcolm said you could look at the Repeater control which is hosted
on the Click extensions project[1]. There are also some examples [2]
to look at.

Your other options wrt to repeating is to use Velocity or JSP loop constructs.

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/clickclick/source/browse/#svn/trunk/clickclick/core/src/net/sf/clickclick/control/repeater
[2]: http://code.google.com/p/clickclick/source/browse/#svn/trunk/clickclick/core/src/net/sf/clickclick/control/repeater