Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 22:56:12 UTC

Re: commons-email needs care

Tested and applied.

Re: commons-email needs care

Posted by Piero Ottuzzi <pi...@omnys.it>.
Hi Dion, all,

I created a patch against HtmlEmail as you proposed in you comment to bug
37344 (using the class provided in the same bug).
It fixes bugs 37159, 37178 and 37344.
I personally verified bug 37159 using proposed test (nice and complete one..)
and Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5 on Windows as email client.
Let me know what you think about this patch and if you like it please apply.

Bye
Piero

Alle 22:56, mercoledì 15 febbraio 2006, Dion Gillard ha scritto:
> Tested and applied.
>
> On 2/16/06, Piero Ottuzzi <pi...@omnys.it> wrote:
> > Hi Dion, all,
> >
> > I'm still alive ;)
> > Attached you can find my reworked patch to fix many problems you can have
> > if using commons-email with a MailSession mainly caused by typos in
> > constant declaration or missing constant declaration. It fixes bugs 38538
> > and 38656 (just opened to hold the patch): please have a look and let me
> > know. Probably tomorrow I will test what is in the repository.
> >
> > Thanks for your attention
> > Bye
> > Piero
> >
> > > Ping?

> > > --
> > > http://www.multitask.com.au/people/dion/
> > > Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is
> > > afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

> Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is
> afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

--
GPG KeyID: 84AE988E
Fingerprint: F0A0 CA2A 8D8F CC12 3F5E  C04C D8D5 9DC3 84AE 988E