Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Sachin Singh <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/23 16:22:53 UTC

com.mysql.jdbc.Driver not found by bundle in karaf

Hi, I have a bundle which is using mySQL.jdbc.driver , I have given the
dependency in pom file,import-packages and copied mysql connector in lib,
deploy folder , installed mysql driver using install
wrap:mvn:mysql/mysql-connector-java/5.1.17,
i mean I did all possible as per me,
but still I am getting error message as under, FYI I am using
karaf-4.0.0.M2, please help its road block for me,
errorMessage = JDBC driver name is missing or not valid, cause =
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver not found by
portframeworkservice [this is my bundle name]

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver not found
by portframeworkservice [145]
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(BundleWiringImpl.java:1556)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl.access$400(BundleWiringImpl.java:77)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoader.loadClass(BundleWiringImpl.java:1993)