Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Neha Yadav <ne...@orkash.com> on 2010/06/28 14:15:39 UTC

new uima-as version not being deployed.

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy AS service with version Uima-as 2.3. I had earlier
done it with 2.2. Previously I did not find any problem while deploying
but with the new version I am facing the problem.
Soon after the broker gets launched and after running the command for
deploying service..
the screen displays all the resources that are being loaded and ends
with mark saying "services stopped".

Can someone please help me with this issue.
Thanks in advance,

Thanks and Regards,
Neha

Re: new uima-as version not being deployed.

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Try to set UIMA_CLASSPATH=<path to your code>
The latest UIMA AS uses dynamic jar loading. If you set the above, the UIMA
AS bootloader will
include your code in its classpath which by default just includes all jars
under UIMA_HOME/lib dir

Jerry

Posted by Neha Yadav <ne...@orkash.com>.

Posted by Neha Yadav <ne...@orkash.com>.