Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bryan Andrews <ba...@trendinfluence.com> on 2004/03/09 19:37:06 UTC

Re: REPORT Request failed

Hi,

I am trying to do an update and keep getting the following:

REPORT Request failed on '/projects/!svn/vcc/default'
The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML parse error at line 1:no element found(/projects/!svn/vcc/default)

Last night I had to get an entire new working copy to solve the issue (on one machine) and then today on another box it is happening as well.

I thought that it must be a TSVN issue but they (they tSVN list) have no idea and suggested I check here.

I am running:

XP
TortoiseSVN 0.26.0, Build 665, UNICODE
Subversion 0.37.0, dev build (on windows2000 server)

Is there any other information I can provide to troubleshoot this?

Thanks for any thoughts!

Re: REPORT Request failed

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 13:37, Bryan Andrews wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to do an update and keep getting the following:
>
> REPORT Request failed on '/projects/!svn/vcc/default'
> The REPORT request returned invalid XML in the response: XML parse error at line 1:no element found(/projects/!svn/vcc/default)

This bug has been fixed in trunk and 1.0.1 both.  It sometimes happens
when the 'svn update' is empty.  (i.e. the server has no changes to
send.)