Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Julia Bamford <jb...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 19:16:47 UTC

Suggestion: User Interface updates for console

I’m not sure if all of the suggestions are relevant for the current version of the console, but here are some ideas that I had for the console interface.

Best,
Julia

Re: Suggestion: User Interface updates for console

Posted by Julia Bamford <jb...@gmail.com>.
Susan,

Done! Thanks for the suggestion.

Posted by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net>.