Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@bpam.fr on 2002/11/06 15:41:02 UTC

problem with html tags

I have a strange problem in my jsp page .
when I try to call html tag like this

I have the
javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method available for property mailBox
for bean under name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

when a call the jsp.

the property mailBox  is a private attribute of the concerned ActionForm.
And the getter and setter exists .

I really don't know why this happens .

can someone helps

Re: problem with html tags

Posted by ajTreece <aj...@sun.com>.
Meissa....

Make sure that the jsp knows about the ActionForm. Check out the docs
for <html:form type=""  and  <html:form action""

Later, aj

RE: problem with html tags

Posted by Hari <ha...@itwinetech.com>.
Check if you have a method getMailBox() in your ActionForm ... I think  "M
in getMailBox() method must be in upper case"

I have a strange problem in my jsp page .
when I try to call html tag like this

I have the
javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method available for property
mailBox
for bean under name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

when a call the jsp.

the property mailBox  is a private attribute of the concerned ActionForm.
And the getter and setter exists .

I really don't know why this happens .

can someone helps

For additional commands, e-mail: