Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com> on 2003/06/07 01:58:02 UTC

Re: mm.mysql on ibiblio - illegal in JAR dep

I have copied mm.mysql to mm-mysql, and renamed the artifacts appropriately.

Now stop using it so it can be removed one day!  (this will ultimately
break when we move to a hierarchical directory structure that is
predicated on using . in groupIds to set the structure - ala java packages)

Cheers,

Ben