Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeremy Link <je...@emeter.com> on 2005/01/06 23:33:04 UTC

null return values being filtered out

I'm having a problem with some of my response values being filtered out by
Axis.

I send a request to the server and get back an array of Strings. Some of the
values returned from the server will have a null value:

   string> xsi:nil="true" />

If there are 10 response fields and 5 of them are null, I'd expect to get a
String[] with 10 elements and 5 of them would be null.

Instead, I get back a String[] with 5 elements only; the null elements are
filtered out. BUT, I have no way to tell which ones were filtered out.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.

RE: null return values being filtered out

Posted by Jeremy Link <je...@emeter.com>.
Well, I upgraded to v1.2 RC2 and the problem goes away; I receive all the
null values in the Array of strings.

  _____