Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Konageri, Jayapal A (CAP, TIP)" <Ja...@gecapital.com> on 2001/10/02 20:27:43 UTC

RE: general/8450: Automatically restarting. Apache server is runn ing and in the log file I am seeing the messages saying "Apache is restar ting". No body has restarted the server, it is automatically getting rest arted. Why it is happening like this and wha

Any solution for the bug that I have logged in...

Thanks&Regards
Jayapal K

running and in the log file I am seeing the messages saying "Apache is
restarting". No body has restarted the server, it is automatically
getting restarted. Why it is happening like this and wha

Thank you very much for your problem report.
It has the internal identification `general/8450'.
The individual assigned to look at your
report is: apache.