Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/09/10 10:47:17 UTC

Re: svn commit: r813307 [1/3] - in /ofbiz/trunk: applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/agreement/ applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/fixedasset/ applications/accounting/webapp/accounting/invoice/ applications/accounting/widget/ applications/comm...

Hi Jacques,

On Sep 10, 2009, at 10:41 AM, jleroux@apache.org wrote:

> Author: jleroux
> Date: Thu Sep 10 08:41:19 2009
> New Revision: 813307

> Log:
> A modified patch from Erwan de FERRIERES '"Automatic" sortable table
> headers" (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2921) -
> OFBIZ-2921
> I was planning to wait longer, but I can't wait more. I have added a
> lot of small trivial changes in this patch and they are blocking me
> to go further on other issues...

What is the reason for your desire to wait more? Is it because the
patch needs a deeper review? I am a bit worried about getting new bugs
so if you are not 100% confident on this patch, I would prefer we
postpone this commit.

What do you (and other) think?

Jacopo

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I agree about the commit comment, if you're not sure don't commit it
until you are.  I don't know much about what the commit is achieving
so I can't say if it should be reverted.  Also while we're talking
about commit comments, I would really prefer it if the commits
detailed the changes rather than simply pointing to a jira issue
(which contains all sorts of discussions not necessarily relevant to
the commit).

Regards
Scott

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

No I'm not worried, it's pretty small changes, well tested, without any implications actually. So any reason to be worried ...

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>