Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org> on 2012/11/28 08:58:10 UTC

wicket version

Hello *,

I'm moving my first steps in wicket. Great framework btw, though it lacks a
bit of fresh howtos for version 6.x. Never mind, let's go straigh to my
questions:

1. API docs for 6.4-SNAPHOST are hosted at a "http://.../6.0.x" url (or the
other way around, API docs for 6.0.x are titled 6.4.0). How does 6.4 release
relate to 6.0.x release? Is it a minor release and replaces 6.0.x
transparently?

2. Assuming the reply to the previous question was "yes", what should I put in
my pom.xml to have my project depend on the latest 6.x available release? Is
it a good idea to configure the wicket dependency that way?

Thanks in advance
Lucio.

Re: wicket version

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Check http://wicket.apache.org/

The latest API docs are at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/6.0.x/ . I agree that 6.x
would be more correct link name.
The latest released version is
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/6.3.0.
6.4.0-SNAPSHOT is the current development version.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Lucio Crusca <lu...@sulweb.org> wrote:

> Hello *,
>
> I'm moving my first steps in wicket. Great framework btw, though it lacks a
> bit of fresh howtos for version 6.x. Never mind, let's go straigh to my
> questions:
>
> 1. API docs for 6.4-SNAPHOST are hosted at a "http://.../6.0.x" url (or
> the
> other way around, API docs for 6.0.x are titled 6.4.0). How does 6.4
> release
> relate to 6.0.x release? Is it a minor release and replaces 6.0.x
> transparently?
>
> 2. Assuming the reply to the previous question was "yes", what should I
> put in
> my pom.xml to have my project depend on the latest 6.x available release?
> Is
> it a good idea to configure the wicket dependency that way?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Lucio.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend