Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Adam Majid Sanjaya <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 10:28:20 UTC

Re: Solr 6 CDCR does not work

disable autocommit on the target

It worked!
thanks

Re: Solr 6 CDCR does not work

Posted by Uwe Reh <re...@hebis.uni-frankfurt.de>.
Hi Adam,

maybe it's my poor English, but I'm confused.
I've taken Renault's quote as a hint to activate autocommit on the
target cluster. Or at least doing manually frequent commits, to see the
replicated documents.
Now you wrote disabling autocommit helps.

Could you please clarify this point?

Regards
Uwe