Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2005/07/07 01:39:11 UTC

tree2 expand all default

I am using the tree2 control, backing bean is in request
scope and clientSideToggle="false".   Does anyone know how to
get all nodes to be expanded when this component is first
seen by the user?
Dennis Byrne

Re: tree2 expand all default

Posted by Adrian Merrall <pi...@gmail.com>.
On 7/7/05, Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> wrote:
> I am using the tree2 control, backing bean is in request
> scope and clientSideToggle="false".   Does anyone know how to
> get all nodes to be expanded when this component is first
> seen by the user?
> Dennis Byrne

There have been a few threads on this recently.  IIRC this is on the
to-do list.  Check for a post around the end of last week.

HTH
Adrian