Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by abhay pendse <ab...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/30 03:08:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.44 - Receiving only 8000 bytes in cgi programs using post method

Hi,

We have a Apache2.0.44 (Unix) with OpenSSL/0.9.7 running on HP-UX 11i. We
run the server in ssl mode( Server is stared with apachectl startssl). The
server serves the web pages on port 80 and port 443.

Here is the brief description of the problem we are running into.

Apache server serving unsecured web pages(server running on port 80) is
sending only 8000 bytes to cgi-programs during post method.

The same server sends entire data without any truncation to cgi-programs
used by secured web pages running on port 443. Is there any parameter we
need to set in httpd.conf or ssl.conf to correct this truncation problem?

Any help in resolving this problem is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Abhay