Posted to user@crunch.apache.org by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com> on 2014/12/10 02:36:23 UTC

Crunch at Spotify

Apologies for the broad distribution, but I wanted to be sure everyone saw
David Whiting's blog post on Crunch @ Spotify:

https://labs.spotify.com/2014/11/27/crunch/

...and the corresponding library of useful extensions he posted on Github:

https://github.com/spotify/crunch-lib/tree/master/src/main/java/com/spotify/crunch/lib

Lots of really good ideas in here that are worth checking out, and I would
love to import essentially all of that code (and David too!) into the
Crunch project. :)

Best,
Josh

--