Posted to user@ant.apache.org by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com> on 2009/03/05 13:57:02 UTC

Using mksant.jar in ant script

Hi,

      How to use mksant.jar file inside ant script. I want to connect to MKS
to checkout modules. I placed this jar in my ant_home/lib folder. When i try
to use the the tags  such as <sicheckout>, <sicheckin>.... in my ant script,
it will show failed to create a task or attribute <sicheckout>. I am new to
the ant script and need help.

Thanks in advance

Re: Using mksant.jar in ant script

Posted by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com>.
Hi Antoine,

       Thank you so much for your suggetion, it really helped me. This is
what I did :

I placed the mksant.jar in my local path

e.g., C:/dummy/folder/mksant.jar

I placed my build file inside the directory C:/dummy/folder. and then I
followed your steps :

<target name="getlatestMKS">
        <taskdef resource="mksant.xml">
            <classpath>
                <pathelement location="C:/dummy/folder/mksant.jar"/>
            </classpath>
        </taskdef>
</target>

This mksant.xml contain a tag for loading the tasks/property file. So we
have to the resource path to make it work.

Once again thank you so much brother.

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I think you should try to contact support forums dealing specifically
with mks to get this question answered.

Regards,

Antoine

Posted by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Posted by John Martin <jm...@transitionaldata.com>.
The project that I have been working on had to do with a different jar,
not the mksant.jar file.  I did a quick google but didn't find what you
are looking for.  I would suggest starting at
http://www.mks.com/support/news.

John

RE: Using mksant.jar in ant script

Posted by NR031 <na...@cognizant.com>.
Hi,

    Thanks for your quick reply. I put the jar file in my JDK home, but
still it is not recognising the jar. I am using Netbeans as my IDE.
Previously I added a contrib jar to my netbeans/ant/lib folder and it worked
fine for me, but this jar is not working. Can you please send me the URL for
downloading the mksant.jar?