Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Pepping, Florian" <fl...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2007/01/12 11:52:04 UTC

Problem with Rotation and KeySplines

Hi Cameron,

updating Batik with the newest changes from the SVN-Repository, some of
my rotate-animations don't work any longer.

I use a discrete rotation-animation with keySplines and values. With the
"old" versions of batik everthing worked fine but now my arrow is just
blinking and doesn't rotate any longer.

I attached a small example to show you the problem. Perhaps you can have
a look at it.

Thanks Florian Pepping

 <<rotation.svg>>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Florian Pepping	Wincor Nixdorf International GmbH
Banking Division	Product Development (PSD5)
Phone: +49 5251 693 6471	Heinz-Nixdorf-Ring 1
Fax: +49 5251 693 6309	D-33106 Paderborn
florian.pepping@wincor-nixdorf.com
http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com <http://www.wincor-nixdorf.com/>

RE: Problem with Rotation and KeySplines

Posted by "Pepping, Florian" <fl...@wincor-nixdorf.com>.
Hi Cameron,

thanks for fixing this small problem. Everything works fine now again.
I do not really perform any tests, I just use batik in my project and sometimes this is the best way to test... :-)

Best regards

Florian

> updating Batik with the newest changes from the SVN-Repository, some of
> my rotate-animations don't work any longer.
>
> I use a discrete rotation-animation with keySplines and values. With the
> "old" versions of batik everthing worked fine but now my arrow is just
> blinking and doesn't rotate any longer.
>
> I attached a small example to show you the problem. Perhaps you can have
> a look at it.

There was another bug in animateTransform value parsing, resulting in
the y component of the rotate values being misparsed.  Fixed in SVN now.
Thanks for the testing. :)

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/

Re: Problem with Rotation and KeySplines

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Florian.

Pepping, Florian: