Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by jo...@apache.org on 2017/04/14 01:10:30 UTC

Podling Press Kit

Dear Podling,

As you may be aware, the Incubator has recently selected a new logo.  In conjunction with this new logo, Sally has prepared material to help podlings incorporate incubator branding into their logos.

Please review the Press Kit for Podlings page at http://incubator.apache.org/guides/press-kit.html .  If you have any questions, please follow up on general AT incubator or press AT apache.

John

Re: Podling Press Kit

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org>.
Friday, April 14, 2017, 3:10:30 AM, johndament@apache.org wrote:

> Dear Podling,
>
> As you may be aware, the Incubator has recently selected a new
> logo.  In conjunction with this new logo, Sally has prepared
> material to help podlings incorporate incubator branding into their logos.
>
> Please review the Press Kit for Podlings page at
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/press-kit.html .  If you have any
> questions, please follow up on general AT incubator or press AT apache.

"This logo is to be used on ALL podling pages during the incubation
process."

Seems we must integrate that logo into our page templates, on some
tasteful way. Anyone is willing to deal with this? (It should be added
as an option to Docgen. "sponsorLogos" or something.)

BTW, it would be good if we can use the circle-shaped "Powered By"
logo instead of the wide logo. But the press kit clearly says that you
have to use the one and only "Official Incubator Logo". But it's might
as well inaccurate wording, because, if it's so, then what are the
"Red-On-White Version of Logo" and such for? I guess I will ask on the
general list... unless somebody here knows more.

> John

 Daniel Dekany