Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Brad Cox, Ph.D." <bc...@virtualschool.edu> on 2007/03/08 17:51:11 UTC

Need working compile instructions

Brad Cox, Ph.D. wrote:
> [...]
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: JSR-181 Service Engine
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Lightweight container Service Engine
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Quartz
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Saxon Service Engine
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: SCA Service Engine
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Scripting Service Engine
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: WS-Notification Service Engine
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: ITests
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: JSR181
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: HTTP
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: SA
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: LwContainer
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: BPE
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: JMS
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: SA
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: HTTP
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: EIP
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: XSLT
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: JMS
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Bridge :: SA
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Web
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Samples :: Basic
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Console
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Web Console
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Web Apps
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Platforms
> [INFO]   Servicemix :: Geronimo
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: ServiceMix service
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: Deployer service
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: Dependencies
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: ServiceMix plugin
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Geronimo :: Deployer plugin
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: Assemblies
> [INFO]   Servicemix :: Distribution
> [INFO]   ServiceMix :: WebApp distribution
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] Building ServiceMix
> [INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] Building Servicemix :: Build
> [INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
> [INFO]
>
> [INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
> [INFO] Using 2 extractors.
> [INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
> [INFO] Extractor for language: java found 1 mojo descriptors.
> [INFO] Applying extractor for language: bsh
> [INFO] Extractor for language: bsh found 0 mojo descriptors.
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Error writing plugin descriptor
>
> Embedded error:
> /Volumes/G5-B/Java/apache-servicemix-3.1-incubating/src/build/target/classes/META-INF/maven/plugin.xml
> (No such file or directory)
> [INFO]
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Total time: 1 minute 31 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Mar 08 11:36:45 EST 2007

---
Brad J. Cox, Ph.D.
Phone: 703 361 4751
http://giglite.org
http://binarygroup.com
http://virtualschool.edu

Re: Need working compile instructions

Posted by "Brad Cox, Ph.D." <bc...@virtualschool.edu>.
Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> See http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/building.html

I get exactly the same results
mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step1 install
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error writing plugin descriptor

Embedded error:
/Volumes/G5-B/Java/apache-servicemix-3.1-incubating/src/build/target/classes/META-INF/maven/plugin.xml
(No such file or directory)
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 47 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Mar 08 12:35:26 EST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 9M/17M
[INFO]

--
---