Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "J.D. Williams" <jd...@austin.rr.com> on 2007/05/17 16:30:45 UTC

Minimal build and authentication

I built a webapp based on a full build of Cocoon and now realize I need
to reduce the size. So, I built a minimal Cocoon and:

1. Transferred the pipelines from the old sitemap.xmap to the new one.
2. Added the mysql connector to WEB-INF/lib
3. Added the mysql driver to the load-class in the web.xml
4. Added the datasource to the datasources element in cocoon.xconf

Now, I can reach the home page of the webapp, but the authentication fails.

I am using the authentication-fw (which I included in the local.blocks.properties) and an xsp (xsp block is included in the build).

When I ping the authentication resource, it looks like the webapp is not pinging the MySQL database.

Suggestions?

Re: Minimal build and authentication

Posted by "J.D. Williams" <jd...@austin.rr.com>.
Got the whole thing to work, but now I am wondering about some of the
sitemap components and the effect of leaving them out.

Can someone point me to documentation that explains:

1. LexicalTransformer
2. ParserTransformer
3. PatternTransformer

...and which blocks or jars they are associated with?