Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Marc Roos <M....@f1-outsourcing.eu> on 2020/08/25 14:00:56 UTC

RE: Suddenly all tasks gone, framework at completed, cannot start framework -

I assume this was because something happened with zookeeper, and it
restarted loading the wrong configuration file without the quorum=1.
Because I was testing with different zookeeper rpms (mesos rpm conf is
not standard location)

Question: Is this by design that all tasks are terminated when zookeeper
is gone? Is there some timeout setting that allows tasks to run for a
day without zookeeper

Posted by Charles-François Natali <cf...@gmail.com>.
Marc,

Have you read
https://mesos.readthedocs.io/en/1.1.0/high-availability-framework-guide/ in
particular the section about the FrameworkInfo failover_timeout?

Cheers,

Charles