Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2017/11/27 10:56:41 UTC

RE: : Re: Re: : Re: : Re: : Re: Injecting WebserviceContext returns null

Hello Romain,

OK but this didn't happen with the other App Servers. The only I haven't tried is Liberty but I can if you want.
So for me it's a bug, right ?

Best Regards.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
I have to confess I think it is not specified at all (JAX-WS not being
updated for this case) but feel free to propose a fix on github. No
blocker to enrich it.