Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lance Birtcil <La...@cnet.com> on 2006/05/16 20:27:53 UTC

query term for searching directories of a site?

Is there any way to limit searches to a particular directory structure
in an index using query terms?  For instance, let's say that I have a
single index created for my intranet site, a.b.c., and the site contains
these directories:

http://a.b.c/dir1/some/others

http://a.b.c/dir2

Is there a way that I can limit my query to query documents that only
live in dir1 and its subdirectories?  Nothing from dir2 should be
returned even if the document matches my query.