Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/12/05 18:44:09 UTC

Re: Are we ready to release M2?

I think resolves the last issue - does anyone have anything else to
bring up? If not, I will start to package another release candidate.
--
Jeremy

Re: Are we ready to release M2?

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.
I have now run all the samples successfully, using only the jars that
are deployed to maven when using the -Prelease flag.

The only other issue I had with the previous release candidate was the
packaging and formal release voting for the spec APIs that we need from
org.osoa and commonj.  These need to be available as binaries, source,
and javadoc.

   Simon

Re: Are we ready to release M2?

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Re: Are we ready to release M2?

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> I think resolves the last issue - does anyone have anything else to
> bring up? If not, I will start to package another release candidate.
> --
> Jeremy
>
> On Dec 5, 2006, at 8:50 AM, ant elder wrote:
>
>> Yes!  Jeremy, as release manager what do you say, would you make us
>> another
>> release candidate to review and vote on?
>>
>>   ...ant
>>
>> On 12/5/06, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Considering the axiom SNAPSHOT dependency puzzle has been figured  out,
>>> should we go ahead to push M2 release out?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Raymond

Simon C Nash   IBM Distinguished Engineer
Hursley Park, Winchester, UK   nash@hursley.ibm.com
Tel. +44-1962-815156   Fax +44-1962-818999