Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Joseph Vallot <jv...@atos-group.com> on 2000/03/28 15:03:53 UTC

[Xalan C++] link problem with MSVC6

Hello !

I am trying a simple sample of XML/XSL parsing with xalan C++ 0.19.0,
MSVC6, and have some questions :

1. since default constructor of XSLTEngineImpl does not exist in C++, I
did not find any other constructor than the "complex" one. is it all we
get for the moment ?

2. when linking, I get the following error message
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool const
__thiscall DOMParser::expandSystemId(unsigned short const * const,class
XMLBuffer &)" (?expandSystemId@DOMParser@@UAE?B_NQBGAAVXMLBuffer@@@Z)

I looked for it in all the xerces-c-1_0_1 sources, and only found the
declaration in DOMParser.hpp.
Is there a correction somewhere, or a workaround ?
(or did I miss smthg ?!)

3. (sorry if this is a faq) when will C++ version be released (with same
features than xalan-J-1_0_0 ?

Thank you in advance
--
Joseph