Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Edward S <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 19:17:28 UTC

XML Serializer ?

hey guys,

I am new to this forum and cocoon as well.
I have seen the source code for the serializers and have gone thru the
various methods like startElement(), startDocument(), endDocument(),
characters etc.

I was also able to create a new serializer extending AbstractSerializer and
over-riding the methods shown above.
Now for another serializer that I am working on, I need a way to pass on the
whole input XML (stream) to another class and am having a hard time figuring
out how can I access the whole XML inside the serializer?

any inputs on the same?

thanks

Ed.